Disabling buttons once they've been clicked

Howdy!

I've been searching for this on a couple of different tutorials, but I need a quick answer because we're trying to push this program out as quickly as possible. I'm trying to figure out how to disable a button once it has been clicked. The program authenticates some login information against a server and it needs to not do it more than once. I just need to disable the button once it has been clicked; this could be accomplished by greying out the button or by some other means. Thank you very much!

Nevermind. I found GUICtrlSetState at the $GUI_DISABLE flag. Thanks, though!

Howdy!

I've been searching for this on a couple of different tutorials, but I need a quick answer because we're trying to push this program out as quickly as possible. I'm trying to figure out how to disable a button once it has been clicked. The program authenticates some login information against a server and it needs to not do it more than once. I just need to disable the button once it has been clicked; this could be accomplished by greying out the button or by some other means. Thank you very much!