Need to refresh the "Network Connections" Window..??

Need to refresh the "Network Connections" window..??

I made a lil script that enables/disables the NIC Icon on the system tray, the only hold up is that a refresh or something needs to be made for the icon to display or hide after the setting has been made..

If i right click refresh in the "Network Connections" Window it successfully hides/displays the icon..

So i need some way to do this refresh without mouse clicks or key inputs though..

is there any other way to do a refresh or what not to get the icon to display/hide after the setting has been made..??

If there is no Network Connections window, then there are no Network Connections window icons to worry about refreshing. What do actually want to do?

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

well if you change the reg value to show or hide the lan icon then there needs to be a refresh for it to take affect..

but i dont want to open the "Network Connections window" to do a refresh -

thats why im asking.. after the reg key has been changed to show or hide the LAN icon, how can i do a refresh to make the reg change i made take affect without having to open any windows..?? are there any dll/api calls or something like that, that can do the refresh of explorer.exe or something..??