how to remove autoit error out of .exe

If my autoit .exe would have an error that i don't know about it would come up with an AutoIt Error saying Line -1 etc. Is there a directive or something I can do so no error pops up it just closes the .exe?

Are you suggesting that you want to force AutoIt to compile/build a script with errors in it? Why not just throw your computer out the window (or in the toilet bowl)?

Yall don't understand. I'm not the best coder in the world and I don't want people using my script and an ugly-ass autoit error comes up. Can I change it where it doesn't say "AutoIt Error"

Yes.

You simply need to spend some time improving the way your code deals with things. If you use an array for example, make sure that the index you are going to use is not outside the range of the array.( UBound is very useful for that.) If you call a function then check then check the return, the @error value or @extended if relevant and take the appropriate action.

You are not alone in not being the best coder but why not try to become better?

If you write it well your code can be very very robust and people will happy using it. IMO an application which dies without any explanation will be unloved, get neglected and end up in the recycle bin never to be recycled.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Error checking is there for a reason and no attempt should be made to bypass those error messages even if you could. Just learn to code properly and check for errors before you compile, end of problem.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"