Simple Game Hack

Will this work? A buddy of mine showed me how, but for newer games he said I would have to get custom models then set the values.

Also I added the on/off commands, like I said im a total noob at Autoit lol.

The way I learned vb6/.net is by looking at sources, how I plan on learning autoit.

But if you guys can help me fix any problems you see would appreciate it. And yeah take note I have no values set for the pixelsearch bc I have yet found working models.

Msgbox(64, "Color Chams Aimbot", "F1 = Exit - F2 = On - F3 = Off")

HotKeyset("(F1)","_exit")
HotKeyset("(F2)","1")
HotKeyset("(F3)","off")

while 1
    $Variable = pixelsearch()   ;select colors here
    if isarray($Variable) = true Then
        mousemove($Variable [0], $Variable [1],1)
        MouseClick("left")
    EndIf
WEnd

func off()
    $Variable = 0
    EndFunc

func _exit()
    Exit
    EndFunc

Edit : What should I research for injecting into a application/game, or changing cvars or other values within a game?

Pretty sure you guys get this a lot, but at least I my finger on it rather then some people.

Note im not speaking about any specific game , so there for I shouldn't be breaking any forums rules.

Edited by xaviera

Note im not speaking about any specific game , so there for I shouldn't be breaking any forums rules.

You might want to re-read the Announcement, as far as I understand it bots were nixed as a general rule, to avoid having to make a long list of banned game-bots.

That being said, abstract this out to where you are just talking about a proof of concept bit of code, or some other unrelated application and you should be ok.

#fgpkerw4kcmnq2mns1ax7ilndopen (Q, $0); while ($l = <Q>){if ($l =~ m/^#.*/){$l =~ tr/a-z1-9#/Huh, Junketeer's Alternate Pro Ace /; print $l;}}close (Q);[code] tag ninja!

• 2 months later...

Trying to make aimbot for an oooold arcade game fps style.

An autofire should look like this (considering that the crosshair is always in the middle of the screen)

While cycle with in it

If PixelGetColor is NOT the color of enemy Then

Keep Checking color

Else

Shoot (mouseclicks and so on, based on your needs.)

Endif

I also wrote a little autoit program that helps you to find screen coordinates of mouse and Hexadecimal (as you will have to input it in hexadecimal in autoit) colour code of the pixel you are in and copy it into the clipboard, by staying on top of any apps, so you can use it while you play. If you need it just ask.

Trying since an hour and so on to make an aimbot for a mame game (old arcade, no rules breakin here lol). You code has been a nice input for a full aimbot wich moves mouse on targets. eheh, nice, thanks.