Problem with MouseMove on defined application

MouseMove didn't work after i succesfully activate my window.

Global $sWinTitle = ":: E-Trade PriceList Importer 1.9.0", $hWin
$hWin = WinGetHandle($sWinTitle, "")
WinActivate ($hWin)
MouseMove (424, 84, 0)

Window of my program succesfully activated, but mousemove didn't move the mouse. If (in another samples) active window is another window, mousemove work properly.

What can it be?!

Edited by Kintar

Your application runs in full screen mode ? Cause it might have other resolution set in that case you must use different code .

Try using

$WndPos=WinGetPos("[Class:WindowClass]")
to get the right position . and use $x = $WinGetPos[0] + $number and $y = $WinGetPos[0] + $number then mousemove($x,$y,$speed) Edited by Azraelsub7

My application didn't run in fullscreen mode. And MouseMove didn't move the mouse without any dependence on coordinates. (

And any autoit directive, except directives, that switch windows (like MsgBox), didn't work while my application is active.

Edited by Kintar

• 1 year later...

I do have the same problem. If a specific application is active, the mousemove doesn't work anymore. As soon as that application is not active anymore, the mousemove works again. If it matters for anything, the application is running under the NETWORK SERVICE user. When the application runs under a different user (the currently logged on user, for instance), mouse move works again. Is there any workaround for this problem?

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...