Needing help ( fressh noob)

ok i am a complete noob, stumbled across this site by accident really.Having said that,

Here is my question.

I am trying to create a control box with 3 options, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.

When the correct button is clicked it would of course open that browser on their screen.

so far this is all i have :mellow:

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://msn.com/", 0, 0)

$hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")

WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

but i need the code for the box to pop up. Could some one point me in the direction of how to do that? Or if your bored write it out for me lol.

Thanx from the noob

Edited by cueclub

The "control box" is a GUI, right?

Look at GuiCreate() and GuiCtrlCreateButton() in the help file. Play with the example scripts there. Run the basic tutorials in the help file, and may try the AutoIt 1-2-3 tutorial linked in my sig.

This site doesn't write scripts on request. We're here to help you figure it out.

:mellow:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The "control box" is a GUI, right?

Look at GuiCreate() and GuiCtrlCreateButton() in the help file. Play with the example scripts there. Run the basic tutorials in the help file, and may try the AutoIt 1-2-3 tutorial linked in my sig.

This site doesn't write scripts on request. We're here to help you figure it out.

:mellow:

Sorry I should have been more clear. I'm not really asking for some one to write it for me, That would be too easy, But to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you I will look at the help file/examples/and forums more closely. And then ask questions.

Thank you for your help

Cue