Remote Access .5

Mr.Llama

Execute programmed functions using text messing and aim from your cell phone!!! This can execute pre-programmed functions from your cell. I'm sure this will be helpful for someone :( !

Also, it's very easy to add functions to it. These are just pre-programmed funcs.

Remote_Access.au3

Edited by Mr.Llama

Yeesh!

Please run Tidy on your code next time, otherwise good idea :(

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

no ur not at ur computer retard! you're elsewhere and if you're coming home maybe u wanna have something ready. and u can run it from another computer also. (like at a friends house)((if you have any :( ))

no ur not at ur computer retard!  you're elsewhere and if you're coming home maybe u wanna have something ready.  and u can run it from another computer also.  (like at a friends house)((if you have any  :( ))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess starting an interactive game on my home computer while I'm not there is beyond my mental capacity, seeing as how I am a retard (thanks for the heads up). Instead of trying to figure out why that is useful I will focus my limited mental abilities on spelling out words like You're and You, use my shift key to capitalize words at the start of a sentence and avoid starting sentences with 'and.'
Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

@Ejoc: If you could post your cell phone number and the 'restart instructions' for your computer this could be tested more thoroughly. I'm sure you'll post these in public for the greater good. :(

601DisengageEnd Program

no ur not at ur computer retard!  you're elsewhere and if you're coming home maybe u wanna have something ready.  and u can run it from another computer also.  (like at a friends house)((if you have any  :( ))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is wut we call 'web lingo' and so...

well yea, that's all i have 2 say... actually, i have 1 more thing. usually when ur talking on aim u don't say. --> Oh, hello! I was just pondering if you would like a cup of tea? <-- you'd say --> hey, i was wonderin if you'd like some tea? <--

but thanks for the heads up

Llama, when I talk on MSN I use complete sentences most of the time. As in:

'Would you like some tea?'

Please don't even bother arguing =\

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

1) This isn't AIM it's a scripting/programming forum, and to easily convey information to people it is better to use actual English, which helps people who don't speak English and have to translate the pages into their native language.

2) I use punctuation when I instant message, so do the people I converse with because using "Web lingo" all the time makes you look stupid, even if you are not.

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

1) This isn't AIM it's a scripting/programming forum, and to easily convey information to people it is better to use actual English, which helps people who don't speak English and have to translate the pages into their native language.

2) I use punctuation when I instant message, so do the people I converse with because using "Web lingo" all the time makes you look stupid, even if you are not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much for posting this! I couldn't agree more.
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

I'm all for, "I made a pot of tea and if you don't want any, you can go F*** yourself." But I have to agree that over usage of "Web Lingo" is just retarded. Quoting yourself as a good example doesn't help much. 1337 argument. :(

601DisengageEnd Program

Expanding on what Ejoc, Insolence, CyberSlug and Smed said, this is a forum, AIM is an instant messenger. Here, there is no rush. This isn't real-time communication. The web-interface, the fact that you have to make a post atomic (Done all in one send) instead of typing in short bursts and the fact that because things are done in larger, less frequent chunks all combine to make forum communication significantly slower than IRC/IM services. With that being the case, there is absolutely no excuse for not using capitalization, punctuation and real words. Your message is not going to be read and responded to in a literal 5 seconds. Therefore, it is best if you articulate yourself well the first time because you don't get a second chance within the same minute (Probably not even the same hour or day on most forums). Its moderately acceptable to use shorthand/less punctuation in real-time communication, but as long as it does not affect the intended meaning.

Read the following sentence typed the dumb way (No punctuation/capitalization) and then read it the correct way and tell me which you'd rather people see you type:

i helped my uncle jack off his horse

I helped my Uncle Jack off his horse.

(Ok i'm going to try the British proper way now)

Due to the fact I am so popular, I have many responces to the numberous posts.

1) I guess 'retard' was a bad word choice, but you still weren't using common sence, or didn't read what I first posted. I said --> it's very easy to add functions to it. These are just pre-programmed funcs. <-- launching the games and the other functions were examples. Notice this is only .5

2) What do you mean by 'tidy'? Do you mean with tabs? If you do then i'm sorry, but I don't ever use tab :(

3) Thanks great.

4) I'm not understanding what you said lol.

5) I suggest you go to --> www.aim.com and download the latest version. Then it's very simple to add people and IM people. To add someone to your buddy list click the +/- and type in their SN. If the person is on and you can chat then double click thier name and hit enter.

6) When I talk on aim that's not what I would say... (I've already given examples)

7)

a) Ok, I'm sorry(?)

: I use punctuation also, and there wasn't a time where I didn't. (or was there?) And I only used 'web lingo' in my third and forth posts. I usually don't, but I was in a hurry because I had to quickly get off my computer. Also, I really could care less what people I don't know think off me. It's not really a problem, and I have the option not to respond or even look. All the people I know like from school or whatever know I am really not stupid. (I think i'm almost done responding)

8) I don't really need a response for that...

9) I also think too much web lingo is retarded, and I really don't use it much unless I'm on AIM or I have to hurry to get something typed up (as I said above). I think saying '1337 argument' is a good thing so thank you.

10) No worries, I already did.

11) What you said is very true. But why would you help your uncle jack his horse? I really didn't care which one was said, but I suppose normal people would prefer the latter way.

Ending Comment) Ejoc you kind of went off topic when we discussed the 'web lingo', but if this were about discussing that, then maybe I should change the opening title and post to --> Web lingo is cool and I think Ejoc is retarded! <-- The post may possibly be --> Web lingo is cool, and people who don't use it (like Ejoc) are retarded! Please debate/discuss. <-- I somehow doubt web lingo has to do a whole lot with my remote access.

P.S.) This was a really long post :( . So I think we should just drop the argument and switch the topic to the 'remote access' which I think is kind of pointless, because I don't have a cell phone!

Edit: I fixed a few errors when I referred to the posts. (I said second and third posts and it was really the third and forth)

Edited by Mr.Llama

• 11 months later...