Organize Includes in SciTE4Autoit3

Xenobiologist

it is something that happens occasionally on my win7 but every time on my lappy (xp)

It does not seem to be limited to just the first time i use it or any particular script/folder

when i press restart on my lappy it does restart but is still blank, not tried that on win7 yet

I will still use it, if it loads up blank i shall try restarting it and if its still blank i just put the includes in myself, its not something i use every day but if i spot something that might help you i shall let you know.

You can have a look at it happening on my lappy with a remote connection if it would help, i have team viewer on it.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D

Okay, fine. I'll have a look in the evenings when I'm back from work whether you are still online in the next days.

One thing, could you please comment (in) line

297 : ;~     _ObjDictList($objV_ALL, 'Elemente: Objekt Dictionary')

236 : ;~     ConsoleWrite($stripped_source & @CRLF)

and have a look if those infos are shown.

Your stripped source code should be printed to the SciTE console and a listivew is shown before the OI GUI with all objects in the Dictionary.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

ok well i did as you instructed on my lappy and got the following

http://imgur.com/HuG6umf

so it seems to have picked up all the functions but none of the code :-/

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

Thanks, ok one more thing.

Exchange the part from line 234 with this and have a look at the two message boxes.

The shown code should be plausible.

$original_source = _getSource() ; read source code
    MsgBox(64, 'CODE', $original_source)
    Local $stripped_source = _stripSourceCode($original_source) ; strip source code (comments and empty lines)
    MsgBox(64, 'Stripped CODE', $stripped_source)
;~  ConsoleWrite($stripped_source & @CRLF)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

both completely empty

http://imgur.com/McoWaDu

http://imgur.com/dPpnl2u

i would have a dig around myself but im kinda in the middle of my own new project atm, but i dont mind at all trying to help you get to the bottom of it.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

is very odd,

Iv looked at the _getSource() func , i put in a couple of consolewrite()

The file path is correct but the fileread() is not reading the file but it is not throwing any error

http://imgur.com/AKsDRVk

all very odd.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

well i dont understand why but putting a small sleep between fileopen and fileread has got it working on both comps

It makes no sense to me , iv never seen a problem with the file commands before and i do a lot of file reading and writing all the time myself with AI

i thought it looked a bit like a security app blocking the fileread while it checks who is opening it . only thing is i dont have anything like that running on either of my comps.

really stumped me.

many thx :D

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

Okay, nice! Finally you got it working. :dance:

Maybe it belongs to this command:

SendSciTE_Command($My_Dec_Hwnd, $Scite_hwnd, 'menucommand:106') ; #define IDM_SAVE          106

Maybe on your system(s) Scite hasn't finally saved the file before Autoit tries to read it.

Because files can't/shouldn't be opened in write mode from different applications at the same time, OI tells Scite to save the file and then read the soruce from the file.

I guess, when the save hasn't finished the FileOpen --> FileRead combination fails.

Edited by Xenobiologist

yea that sounds about right , well fits the bill anyhow :D

maybe you should a check for the file finnished being saved before moving on.

Anyhow , all good now ,

Cheers,

JD.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

• 3 weeks later...

If the files doesn't exist, then OI should create it on its own.

Do you have Autoit correctly installed?

Anyhow I attached the file.

Put it here : "AutoIt3SciTEOrganizeIncludesincludes_Release.ini"

includes_Release.zip

If the files doesn't exist, then OI should create it on its own.

Do you have Autoit correctly installed?

Anyhow I attached the file.

Put it here : "AutoIt3SciTEOrganizeIncludesincludes_Release.ini"

I am running windows 8 64 bit, maybe due to difference in the actual path of program files in 64 bit and 32 bit version, it wasnt able to load the file, or their might be problem related the the permissions for program files folder. I didnt see the source code so I am not sure about anything. Thanks anyways

I am running windows 8 64 bit, maybe due to difference in the actual path of program files in 64 bit and 32 bit version, it wasnt able to load the file, or their might be problem related the the permissions for program files folder. I didnt see the source code so I am not sure about anything. Thanks anyways

PS the software is really nice. but it isnt able to detect default include path on 64 bit version (didnt check on 32 bit) maybe you can fetch it from registry using

:sorcerer: 

$Def_Include_Dir = RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt", "InstallDir") & "\Include"

For those of us who install AutoIt manually from ZIP into portable folder (and without any registry entries) - instead of reading the AutoIt path from the registry could the program also first check to read the AutoIt path from an INI file?

The proper way to have SciTE find its settings files and it's home location (when running a portable version of it) is to set the environment variable SciTE_Home to the location where SciTE is currently located, whether it's on a thumb drive, an ext. hard drive, or a network share.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

The are 3 or 4 ways to check for SciTE and AutoIt. It's what I've implemented in the SciTE Jump application without a hitch.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 10 months later...

It seems that it does not surport Unicode FileName .Eg"新建测试.au3",when use this Filename as param,it raise an error like "could not open filexxx"

post-70440-0-44515900-1400549138_thumb.p

董小姐,你微笑的时候很美,就像安河桥下,清澈的水...

• 1 year later...

Feedback

Installed OI a few minutes ago. I first had the same problem like some users above, I had to get the "includes_Release.ini" seperatly. It didn't created the "includes_Release.ini"-File for me. AutoIt is installed correctly.

Embedding OI into Menu worked fine. Now when I use OI I got an Error in my Console: !No udf path found : RegRead("HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\Autoit", "Include"). I created the Key and the error is gone. 

Existing Problem(s)

Now I still got a little problem. Settings won't get saved. I already tried using my own .ini-File  but it doesn't matter. Even if I change settings, click on Renew Ini it won't work (Documentation said Renew Ini will save the settings).

Any idea about this?

So far, thanks for this very useful tool.

Edited by Yaerox

Is AutoIt installed or are you using it, for example, off a thumb drive?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator