aut2exe beta exist?

Hi!

I made a small program using 3.1.1.20 and is working GREAT!

But when I compile it into an exe, it was not working nice. So I check and see that aut2exe is 3.1.1.0, which is of course different than 3.1.1.20

So, my question is: using beta, can I compile some how in exe files, but at the beta version? If yes, how?

Thank you very much,

rkn

Hi!

I made a small program using 3.1.1.20 and is working GREAT!

But when I compile it into an exe, it was not working nice. So I check and see that aut2exe is 3.1.1.0, which is of course different than 3.1.1.20

So, my question is: using beta, can I compile some how in exe files, but at the beta version? If yes, how?

Thank you very much,

rkn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It depends on the way you compile the program.

When you use the right-click->compile option on the filename, it uses the release (3.1.1) version of Aut2exe. The beta compiler is however located under the subdirectory "beta\Aut2exe" of Autoit3.

One way to compile it with the beta compiler is to run the beta Aut2exe.exe manually and choose the script filename. Or, if you use SciTE, use Alt-F7 for beta compilation.

Regards,

-Sven

SvenP,

in beta\Aut2exe is still the 3.1.1.0 version, even from the latest beta from May 5.

This means to me that a program done with a beta version it's nice to see, to run (from SciTe, as I do), but cannot be compile as an exe? :(

I would need an Aut2exe at least 3.1.1.20 I supose, to create an exe of a program which work great with F5(Go) from SciTe... What can I do?

rkn

The operation of compile is to my knowledge, the same with beta and release. But the difference is the AutoitSC.bin file, that shares the same directory, as Aut2Exe. This is why, you need an Aut2Exe for each directory, even though, the Aut2Exe's maybe the same, the AutoitSC.bin's are not.

Edit: If you use scite4autoit3, then also check here for the latest update. Minor updates can be posted in the Scripts and Scraps Forum.

Edited by MHz

The operation of compile is to my knowledge, the same with beta and release. But the difference is the AutoitSC.bin file, that shares the same directory, as Aut2Exe. This is why, you need an Aut2Exe for each directory, even though, the Aut2Exe's maybe the same, the AutoitSC.bin's are not.

Edit: If you use scite4autoit3, then also check here for the latest update. Minor updates can be posted in the Scripts and Scraps Forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You right Mhz :(