Problem using operators in script

Good morning

I'm working on a script that, depending on the version of Windows the user has, will perform different installation functions and I seem to be having a problem with testing the @OSBuild function with multiple operators.

This is the test section of my script;

$OS = @OSBuild
if $OS => 7600 then
    (Install Windows 7 software)

ElseIf $OS => 6000 And < 7000 Then
    (Install Vista software)

ElseIf $OS => 2600 And < 4000 Then
    (Install Windows XP Software)
EndIf

I know that the Windows build number range is greater than I need it to be but I wanted to cover any possible change that an OEM might make to the build number for their own purposes.

The problem is that AutoIt doesn't like the multiple operators as I have them set up, I can use "equal to", "greater or less than" but I get a syntax error with the "=>" operators. I know I'm overlooking something obvious but I'm not sure what. :(

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks..

For the syntax error, see "Operators" in the helpfile. You should always see the helpfile for any problems you have, it's there for a reason you know!

And do OEM's really change the build numbers? That sounds.... Bad.

For the syntax error, see "Operators" in the helpfile. You should always see the helpfile for any problems you have, it's there for a reason you know!

And do OEM's really change the build numbers? That sounds.... Bad.

Thanks AdmiralAlkex,

I had been looking at the helpfile all morning and I guess I stared at it for too long because I completely missed noticing the order that the operators are shown in. :(

As for the OEMs changing build numbers, I've run into several so far with both Vista & Windows 7 where after they got done branding & adding their applications to the installation, they altered the build number - I suppose so they know which release of "their" Windows was installed on the line of PCs. I don't believe it was Dell, I want to say it was Toshiba but I can't remember.

Thanks again..