Strong Dc

hello all ... i want to make a script that auto downloads something on the strong dc.

for example i search for "Music" on the search panel, i right click on all the folders named "Music" and click on "Get file list", on the window opened with User content in the ViewTree i see the Music folder and on the right the content of the folder, i want to download everything inside so i hit CTRL+A and right click download....

This is easy to make .... but after some downloads the get file starts to work bad ... and on the User window on ViewTree its not the Music folder open instead is the all content of the user Share and on the right its same content

So i want to do something that read the content on the ViewTree and search for Music Folder, if its not found, then close the user window and go to next user window that have the Music Folder and hit CTRL+A -> Right Click -> and Download

can some1 help me with this ? i don`t know what command make that search :(

Tnx!

i managed to make it search in tree but is a problem... if exist another folder with name House it stops at first named House (Ex: if in folder Photos exist folder name House it stops there). I want to make it search for House inside Folder Music

$hwnd=ControlGetHandle ( "", "", "[CLASS:SysTreeView32]" )

$music = _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem($hwnd, "Music")

If $music Then

$namemusic = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetItemHandle($hwnd, $music)

sleep(100)

_GUICtrlTreeView_EnsureVisible($hwnd, $namemusic)

sleep(100)

$prof = _GUICtrlTreeView_FindItem($hwnd, "House", True, $namemusic)

sleep(100)

_GUICtrlTreeView_EnsureVisible($hwnd, $prof)

sleep(100)

_GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem($hwnd, $prof, "left");

sleep(100)