Problem with AutoIt code

1st of all : Hello to all, i am new here, also my english is not so good :( sorry if i type somethin wrong :)

i have a buffbot for a game. (i gave my word not to tell from who and from where etc i have it) BUT after a almost a month tests and modifications i

can`t run it on Nvidia videocard (tested on many Nvidia-based cards, nothing good happen, but when i put ANY Ati card on the same pc, the buffbot work perfect)

the code uses PixelGetColor for an area, and if found match perform an action ( press keys based on the command recieved )

i can put here a part of the code, but at the moment i need ideas where can be the problem.

here is some part of the script, just for example, this ruin my last 2 weeks, and still i can`t find the problem

Func readFormChat()

if $allow_commands = 0 Then
        return
    EndIf

;First form function called
    Local $tempIndex = -1

;read info to identify speaker in form chat
    if readformchatInfo() = False Then
        Return
    Endif

Local $chatID = createformchatnameID()

;If the name hasn't changed from the last time the function was run, don't run it again
    if $chatID = $lastnameread Then
        return
    EndIf
    ;Match the form ID to one of the form IDs in the formmember[$index][3] and mark the index in a another temp var
    For $index = 0 to 4
        ;if $formMember[$index][3] = $chatID AND $formMember[$index][3] <> 0 Then
        if (StringRegExp ( $chatID, $formMember[$index][3] ) OR StringRegExp ( $formMember[$index][3], $chatID )) AND $formMember[$index][3] <> 0 Then
            $tempIndex = $index
            ConsoleWrite ("Name match found at:" & $tempIndex & @CR)
            Exitloop
        EndIf
    Next

;Next read from the 2nd variable found by the bracket search to determine the action to perform
    if $tempindex <> -1 Then
        performChatAction($tempIndex)
    EndIf

$lastnameread = $chatID

Return
Endfunc

Read [again] the top announcement above your post in the forum list: we don't want bots discussed here.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

OK,i`ll delete the whole post IF need BUT gave me some idea why AutoIT script is working on ATI and not working on Nvidia.

also did i need to lie to get some info ?

EDIT: delete it,i can accept this rule,but give me a possible reason for this problem

i still think if some1 ask nice,w/o lies some1 will answer,also i don`t want any code,i just want advice where i need to look ...

EDIT2: is there any section for buffbots, and if there is one move this there please :(

Edited by JustSomeone