IconViewer

Thought I'd share this with you guys ... it installs an icon dialog tab when you right-click on a file and choose properties. Shows what icons are in a file and what sizes they are - with "copy" and "save as" options. (Freeware)

From the website:

IconViewer

IconViewer is a free Windows Explorer extension that lets you easily view, copy,

and save icons contained within programs and libraries. Open a file's Properties box,

select the "Icons" tab, and view the icons contained in the file.

http://www.botproductions.com/iconview/iconview.html

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

whatever Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

It's a legit website.

As far as I know .. there is no proper place for this.

If a Moderator wants to .. they can either move it where they want - lock it - or delete the topic altogether.

Doesn't matter to me --- just trying to help.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward