Udf Selector

Thanks to Larry and everyone for helping me with this GUI.

I have made a program that will allow you to select UDF's that are created. All you need to do is unzip this file and run it. If you want to add a UDF just create a text file of the UDF and save it with the extension .udf. Put it in one of the premade folders or create one yourself. Then run the program. The rest is self explanatory.

Hope you like it.

UDFSelector

Thanks

red

EDIT: Fixed Link

Edited by redndahead

Sweet :whistle:

Suggestion: Provide option to show all UDFs in a file OR provide "Append to clipboard" button. (This would make copying all three ColorGet___ functions easier for the user.)

Any chance you'd distribute the source code?

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

I seperated them in seperate files. So what you see is all of one file. This makes you able to have as little or as many functions as you want. I think most people don't use a whole set at one time except for color. And then maybe we can change the UDF so you can specify the color you want so it is only one UDF. Appending to clipboard might be difficult because I would have to make sure I cleared the clipboard the first time and then append after that. It's possible, I'll think about it.

I will give the source code on my next time I upload. I want to add a portion that will let you add a category and a UDF through the program. That shouldn't take long but I don't have much time right now. Probably have it by the middle of this week.

Thanks for looking at it.

red

Edited by redndahead

Appending to clipboard might be difficult because I would have to make sure I cleared the clipboard the first time and then append after that.

I think you could simply clear the clipboard when your program is first launched. Or provide a "clear clipboard" button.
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Just for an update I have created a cool way to implement this that I think you will like. Now all I have to do is make the form for adding UDF's and then I will be done. I am then going to clean up the code document and make it visually better and then I will post it up. I think I should have it up by tomorrow. B)

red

P.S. The source will be in the zip also. :whistle: