How to Create and inject DLL?

Hello to all,

Just like to inquire if there's a function needed to create a Dll?

or inject a dll? I searched the forum for injectors but unfortunately I can't or I find the coding hard to understand.

Im planning to create my own dll and inject it to other programs :(

Just curious if its possible here.

Well on the first place I do not know how to create a dll.

All I know is there's a bunch of codes inside it.

Can it be written in any codes or can it be written here in autoit?

Can some one guide me or give me a guide on how to do it?

Thanks.

Cerro

May I ask you a question ? I am really curious to know the answer as I see a lot of questions similar to this one.

My question is this

What compells a person to plan a code to inject a dll, when he dosent even know what a dll is ?

You say all you know is that "is there's a bunch of codes inside it"

but you plan on making one.

Dont take me the wrong way, Im not having a pop, I seriously am curious to know.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Moderators

Good! You caught him.

If you don't know what dll will make, it is possible that you just want to learn how to attach dll to process.. That smells like malware, man.

That smells like a biased opinion to me. Not everything that can be used for malicious intent is used for it.

I use injection methods all the time with standard window apps on my own PC to achieve specific results I want. I'm certainly not intending on creating malware for myself.

On the other side of this. The question is so poorly constructed that it doesn't even warrant wasting brain power deciphering it, IMO. You'd think, after 6 months of usage, you'd know if the language you were using was capable of creating something like a "dll", especially if you bothered to do any research yourself.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

oh sorry for late reply.

Since dll can based from what i know.. can do lot of things.

For example. For injecting my own dll to a certain program i can make it to do other stuff.

x.x Is it really that bad to know how to make one?

i just want to have an idea on how to make that thing and of course how to inject it?

coz i have a feeling that its really complicated but im willing to learn O.O

Edited by Cerro

The only reason people think this might be for "malware" is because you don't know ANYTHING about DLLs, yet you want to know how to inject them.

DLLs can not be made in AutoIt. And no, It's not bad at all to know how to made DLLs.

Injecting DLLs however, is a place where people tread carefully. Most people on the forums are convinced that EVERYTHING made is for a bad purpose. While some things are, some people take it way to far.

Learn about making DLLs and what they do, then come back and learn how and why you would want to inject it.

oh sorry for late reply.

Since dll can based from what i know.. can do lot of things.

For example. For injecting my own dll to a certain program i can make it to do other stuff.

x.x Is it really that bad to know how to make one?

i just want to have an idea on how to make that thing and of course how to inject it?

coz i have a feeling that its really complicated but im willing to learn O.O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic-link_library

As pointed out some questions asked here of this nature are for a malice purpose. If you have good intentions do ask but you will want to do some research first to understand.

There are many examples of DLLs in use on the forum so have a search.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

The way I see this question is along the lines...

... "How do I get one of those four legged running animals I see on the telebox, to win a race?"

WebSearch "Horse" could be my only possible answer.

I dont think its malicious, or anything at all, I just think its pointless to try and teach a man how to jumpn a hurdle on a horse. When he dosent know what a horse or hurdle is.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.