How do I use TCP/IP to send information between computers running an autoit script?

I am trying to get one computer to send a message to another computer through the internet. If I can transfer an integer value or even a boolean value to the other computer I can do while loops waiting for certain conditions to trigger events.

In effect, I could control my computer remotely.

I know this is possible but I'm not sure how to write the code, which files to include, etc. Could anyone help me write a simple pair of scripts to run together on my two computers where a key press on one triggers a message box on the other?

Thanks

I am trying to get one computer to send a message to another computer through the internet. If I can transfer an integer value or even a boolean value to the other computer I can do while loops waiting for certain conditions to trigger events.

In effect, I could control my computer remotely.

I know this is possible but I'm not sure how to write the code, which files to include, etc. Could anyone help me write a simple pair of scripts to run together on my two computers where a key press on one triggers a message box on the other?

Thanks

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74325