Help required while dragging and Dropping a object

anks

Hi All,

I am trying to Drag and Drop a object . I have used GUISetOnEvent() , but it doesnot work

Here is the following code snippet:

; $BoolCPoint = the handle for my object which needs to be dragged.

; dragEvent = User defined Function.

$drgrturn = GUISetOnEvent(@GUI_DRAGID, "dragEvent", $BoolCPoint)

Func dragEvent()

$drgrturn = GUISetOnEvent(@GUI_DROPID, "Drop", $BoolCPoint)

msgbox( 0 ,"", $drgrturn)

EndFunc

Func Drop()

;Here the object needs to be dropped.

ConsoleWrite('@GUI_DropID: ' & @GUI_DropID & ' @GUI_DragFile: ' & @GUI_DragFile & ' @GUI_DragID: ' & @GUI_DragID & @CRLF)

EndFunc

NOTE: I have MouseClickDrag() function but this function drag and drops the object using coordinates, which i am not expecting.

Please help me.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am trying to Drag and Drop a object . I have used GUISetOnEvent() , but it doesnot work

Here is the following code snippet:

; $BoolCPoint = the handle for my object which needs to be dragged.

; dragEvent = User defined Function.

$drgrturn = GUISetOnEvent(@GUI_DRAGID, "dragEvent", $BoolCPoint)

Func dragEvent()

$drgrturn = GUISetOnEvent(@GUI_DROPID, "Drop", $BoolCPoint)

msgbox( 0 ,"", $drgrturn)

EndFunc

Func Drop()

ConsoleWrite('@GUI_DropID: ' & @GUI_DropID & ' @GUI_DragFile: ' & @GUI_DragFile & ' @GUI_DragID: ' & @GUI_DragID & @CRLF)

EndFunc

NOTE: I have MouseClickDrag() function but this function drag and drops the object using coordinates, which i am not expecting.

Please help me.

Thanks

The last paremetr for GuiSetOnEvent is the handle for the window where the object will be dropped.

The event you need to register is $GUI_EVENT_DROPPED.

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_DROPPED, "Drop")

Func Drop()
EndFunc

See GuiCreate in the help for $WS_ACCEPTFILES style and the $GUI_DROPACCEPTED state for controls.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

The last paremetr for GuiSetOnEvent is the handle for the window where the object will be dropped.

Func Drop()
EndFunc

See GuiCreate in the help for $WS_ACCEPTFILES style and the $GUI_DROPACCEPTED state for controls.

Yaah i am using the following snippet of code but it is of no use

$drgdrprtrn = GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_DROPPED, "Drop", "CWireSheetEditor") ; CWireSheetEditor: It is the handle where the object needs to be dropped.
;~ msgbox( 0 ,"", $drgdrprtrn)

Func Drop()
EndFunc

Yaah i am using the following snippet of code but it is of no use

; CWireSheetEditor: It is the handle where the object needs to be dropped.
$drgdrprtrn = GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_DROPPED, "Drop", "CWireSheetEditor")
msgbox( 0 ,"", $drgdrprtrn)

Func Drop()

GUICtrlSetState("CWireSheetEditor", $GUI_DROPACCEPTED)
EndFunc

The above code still doesn't work.

I am trying to drag a object created in C# .Net and drop it in the same window. SO i think $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, will be of no use as it is used for the GUI created in AUTOIT.