Send Problem FFXI

I am trying to make a bot that literally, annoys my friend. I want to send him a message every 25 seconds or so, just to piss him off.

WinActivate("FINAL FANTASY XI")
Sleep(2000)
Send("This is a Test")

This is the code i have right now. It activates the window, but NOTHING is appearing on the screen. It is as if nothing is even being sent. I changed it to activate a notepad window and it works fine ... I have also send the string as "raw keys" but it is still not working ... Does anyone have any ideas ... ?

Thanks you

-redcrusher

We don't need this kind of crap on this forum.

:(

I don't understand how this is crap...

The only reason that i even mentioned it is because it is NOT WORKING... and it should be .. I am just wondering if anyone has had any other problems with sending keys to windows in general. IF it is a problem, it is something that needs to be fixed.

I don't understand how this is crap...

You really don't understand at all how we might not want this kind of crap associated with AutoIt?

I am trying to make a bot that literally, annoys my friend. I want to send him a message every 25 seconds or so, just to piss him off.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law