Click On Cordinates in window

How can I make it automaticly click on 400,400 within a window. The window is 800,646 and I have the title and class of it. But i can make it automaticly click the image because its basicly a flash webpage.

MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1

Okay the control click worked perfect but now I am having a little bit of a issue. I could really improve my program if it could detect a color in the window. Is there any way to use the pixel search function.

So if will find the Control send cordinates.

Okay the control click worked perfect but now I am having a little bit of a issue. I could really improve my program if it could detect a color in the window. Is there any way to use the pixel search function.

So if will find the Control send cordinates.

Try PixelGetColor ( x , y [, hwnd] ), but maybe I can give you a better ideea if you post the webpage and what you what to do.

Why I have to say that control click is quite awesome.

I never had it working but since you helped me with it I have been able to finish several applications that had been taking forever to make thank you.

I'm glad you got your problem solved.

In the future, try reading the help file, because this basic functions are very good explained and there are a lot of examples with them.