Unable to 'see' a dialog box

Before anything else, the application I have was not developed correctly so there is no silent install. That being said, I have an application that has several dialog boxes and I can not determine how to properly use WinWaitActive to see which window is open.

The title stays the same so it I can't use [TITLE:].

The following code samples didn't work

WinWaitActive("[TITLE:Misys Laboratory v6.2.0119 - InstallShield Wizard; CLASS:Static; INSTANCE:2]", "")

WinWaitActive("Misys Laboratory v6.2.0119 - InstallShield Wizard")

Handles don't work cause they change each time

msgbox(0,"",WinActivate ("[Handle:0x00050656]"))

I was hoping to capture the text in Instance 2 of the window but this doesn't see the text?!

;WinWaitActive("[TITLE:Misys Laboratory v6.2.0119 - InstallShield Wizard; INSTANCE:2; TEXT:The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed Misys Laboratory v6.2.0119. Click Finish to exit the wizard.]", "")

Is there anyway to have it 'see' the text in the actual instance?

Many thanks!

-Karl

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

I saw that option but I don't see how it would help. That seems to only affect the Title match, not any match in the window. Am I just not understanding how it works perhaps? I am not trying to read the title of the window, I need to read the text in the window.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/AutoItSetOption.htm

Advanced Options

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/intro/windowsadvanced.htm

This is what I was trying to do but it doesn't seem to work in my script:

e.g. Wait for the 2nd instance of a window with title "My Window" and classname "My Class"

WinWaitActive("[TITLE:My Window; CLASS:My Class; INSTANCE:2]", "")

You tried using wintitlematchmode option ?

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007