Windows 7 Style GUI

I want to use DLLs to create a GUI using the Windows 7 style, but I don't want to use something like XSkin to do it. If someone could explain which DLL to use and how to accomplish this, I would be extremely greatful. The GUI I'm designing is supposed to look like a console and I can't stand the thought of my users seeing the GUI with XP style window borders.

I developed XSkin, I will not waiste any of YOUR precious time.

Go Buy a Dll full of skins for hundreds of dollars and get out of this free site!

8)

Your a good man Val cause you give. Lets not take this into a personal vendetta against PersonoidxX for exploring alternatives, if any exist in witch I know of none. (none free to use anyway)

It wasn't useless, it was a valid question. And at this rate I doubt you'll find what you're looking for.

The question was stupid (i.e nitpicking) as PersonoidxX was searching for other ideas. Searching for other ideas is not stupid but open minded witch can create better solutions. Your last statement is perhaps what I agree with as Microsoft offer little for theme support. That is why Val has good value for us.

Edit:

@PersonoidxX

What is OCD?

Edited by MHz

What is OCD?

This is probably the right one in this case, based on his posts,

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

This is probably the right one in this case, based on his posts,

Thanks, but none of the posts of PersonoidxX show this. I looked through previous posts + replies and saw nothing but politeness, perhaps a mental disorder in that? Looking, hmm, nope, nothing. A goose chase perhaps George? Thanks for the OCD :( .

First, let me just say that I've checked out your XSkin, and I think that it's a beautiful piece of work.

But I can understand his desire to make his own. I'm currently working on making a window that gets you the Vista-like glass effect under WinXP. I am unimpressed with most of your replies, as AutoIT is a program intended mostly for hobbyists. Please don't talk shít to this dude unless you're actually going to help him with his problem.

And I agree with the above poster, GDI+ is your only option. There *must* be some more DLL functions that you can access, because I see a shadow under my mouse, and the system is getting it from somewhere.

Edited by borderLine