@AutoItVersion bug when compiled...

@AutoItVersion do not read the autoit revision correct when wrapped into an 'execute'. When run from scripts all was okay and displayed: 3.1.1.25 - but compiled it looks like it took my executes own icons FilVersion as by the time was 1.35.0.0 and used this as autoit revision...

kjactive :(

If I understand you correctly. This is normal with Scite4Autoit3, as CompileAu3 changes the fileversion with it's #Compiler_Res_Fileversion directive.

It has been mentioned here before.

Is this information helpful ?

Is it not posible to change @AutoItVersion to use the autoit initreg entry as I recall there is information about the current revision if available instead from the application icon information or if made execute a special tag like the 'VALUE "InternalName", "3.1.1.25" ( a normal tag in a icon attached StringFileInfo )

Something like that...

kjactive

I would assume you agree with my last post. So this is not a Autoit bug. This is a feature of using CompileAu3, to change the resouces of a script being compiled.

If you do not want to change the version of @AutoitVersion, then remove the script directive for #Compiler_Res_Fileversion. The fileversion related to your program can be displayed by using a #Compiler_Res_Field or using a variable in your script, so it can show within gui windows, etc.