"Select from list" Input box

I know I could just make a small GUI with a listbox to select from and an OK button but I was curious if there is a function for a popup listbox like inputbox only displaying a list of items to choose from instead of a text entry field.

Hi.

I read your post again and again.May be i misunderstand anythink, cuz my english bad.

But i think you need GUICtrlCreateCombo() ?

Edited by Sh3llC043r
[size="5"] [/size]

Thanks for the suggestion but that's really not what I was looking for. I have a script that throws up an input box to enter a computer name then it queries AD and returns a list of all possible matches to select from for use later in the script. I wanted to avoid using a GUI altogether and just use popup boxes but it doesn't look to be possible. It took less than 5 minutes to make a small GUI and make the whole thing a listbox but I was thinking it would be nice to do it the other way.

Edit: I really should check spelling before hitting submit...

Edited by Emolas

Thanks for the suggestion but that's really not what I was looking for. I have a script that throws up an input box to enter a computer name then it queries AD and returns a list of all possible matches to select from for use later in the script. I wanted to avoid using a GUI altogether and just use popup boxes but it doesn't look to be possible. It took less than 5 minutes to make a small GUI and make the whole thing a listbox but I was thinking it would be nice to do it the other way.

Edit: I really should check spelling before hitting submit...

Would you mind sharing on the quiery that returns possible matches from AD? I was about to start working on that because I have a gui but I want it to return matches. I can probably figure it out, just wanted to save some time. :(

EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.