_IEFormElementGetValue

Good day,

I know, it was mentioned many times in the forums, but all the HTML/Javascript stuff seems like a nightmare for me, so I was not able to modify the examples to my needs on my own. How to achieve this simple task: open IE, navigate to google.com, enter some search string(fortunately, I can do it on my own :( ) and import the value of the search string to AutoIt variable only when "submit" button is clicked? I hope I didn't annoy anyone with repetitive questions :)

try _IsPressed() and MouseGetPos() if your windows is not minimized . Then you can check if your coordinates something like this

$mouse_x >= $button_start_x AND $mouse_x <= button_end_x AND $mouse_y >= $button_start_y AND $mouse_x <= button_end_y

or you could try to get the value of the form after you press the button and the page loads .

I hope you understand what I ment and hope it helps !

Edited by Spiider11

i think there is a way , but that could be harder, try _IEFormElementOptionselect , that could do it , but you have to use check google's source code , and that's kind of messed up :( or you could try _IEHeadInsertEventScript (if you know some basic javascript) , if that's not it .. you have to explain more , because i can't understand exactly what you want.

Edited by Spiider11