Locked workstation

So I was having a lot of trouble with my code refusing to run on a locked workstation when a little demon told me to read the FAQ. Of course, the answer was there - don't use commands that talk about the 'active' window because the one I reference isn't really active. Makes sense when I think about it! I made may alterations and now it works. Result.

So my question is - How do I know what I can and can't use on a locked workstation? - is there a definitive list?, or a tip? etc. From my Q you can tell that i'm a newbie but keen to learn this excellent tool...

[font="Comic Sans MS"]"I'm not usually a praying man, but if you are up there, please save me Superman!" (Homer J. Simpson)[/font]

I understand that, but i would not have thought that something like 'send()' would have had a problem - or am I looking at this wrongly?

[font="Comic Sans MS"]"I'm not usually a praying man, but if you are up there, please save me Superman!" (Homer J. Simpson)[/font]

I understand that, but i would not have thought that something like 'send()' would have had a problem - or am I looking at this wrongly?

Yes it would because you're sending keystrokes to a control, in which case the script would halt or stop because the control cannot render. Why don't you try a experiment using Notepad. I think there's code for this in the help. Run the script using a scheduled task making sure you've locked your workstation.