cannot toggle installer options

i am trying to write an a script to download and install a program called "vdownloader". in the middle of the install it asks me if i would like to install the bing toolbar (hell no) and i cannot toggle the options to select yes or no. i have tried send tab, up, down and all kinds of various alt combinations. i want to avoid using the mouse click option because i am most likely going to be using this on different computers with different screen resolutions. if im completely missing something here, please let me know.

also, ive been writing this script today, and when i started, the installer i was downloading was asking me to install the "ask toolbar" then halfway through this, it changed to bing. ive been getting it from the same place so i dunno what happened. [EDIT] but thats why i have "WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "VDownloader-Ask Toolbar")" in there.

Posted Image

InetGet ( "http://software-files-l.cnet.com/s/software/11/37/03/12/VDownloaderSetup.exe?e=1271555864&h=ba13f8daf7715a3452fe1834d73e419c&lop=link&ptype=1901&ontid=2071&siteId=4&edId=3&spi=79abe5e6be81b5296dcdc3e993070764&pid=11370312&psid=10888393&fileName=VDownloaderSetup.exe", "C:\VDownloaderSetup.exe")
run ("C:\VDownloaderSetup.exe")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Welcome to the VDownloader Setup Wizard")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "License Agreement")
send ("!A")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Select Destination Location")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Select Additional Tasks")
send ("{space}")
send ("{tab}")
send ("{space}")
send ("{tab}")
send ("{space}")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "VDownloader-Ask Toolbar")
send ("{down}")
send ("{tab}")
send ("{space}")
send ("{tab}")
send ("{space}")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Ready to Install")
send ("!I")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Completing the VDownloader Setup Wizard")
send ("!F")

this is the link to download the vdownloader installer if somebody would like to try it. vdownloader

on a side note, i wrote a script like this to install malewarebytes, and found that if the installation is automated and the malewarebytes installer is renamed, it can get past the "anti-virus 2009-2010" virus. ive attached the .exe+source i made if anybody wants it. auto mbam.zip

Edited by RogerRabbitsClone
<--a good way to start you day