HELP PLEEASE 2 !!!

how could I make, to insert a script into an exe made in autoit? (Exe already prepared to receive the script)

Example:

A form with some options within those options you select those that need it, and choose a file to save, then he inserts the script that you selected within another file, this is possible?

can you help me?

If you mean to insert code into an AutoIt script that has already been compiled, then you can't.

It would be possible to run one compiled script, which output a new or modified .au3 source file, and then ran the compiler as a command line to compile the new source into a new .exe file. See "Compiling Scripts - Method 3: From the command line" in the help file.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

s it possible that I do inta with a form, select the file and enter the settings for which function he will perform?

Have you tried? Sounds pretty basic to me.

Take a shot at it and post what you've got if you need more help.

:(

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law