Antivirus Project using autoit

I am a 4th year Computer Science student of AMA Computer College. I am looking for those who are interested to make an antivirus and utilities for windows using autoit.

I want this project to be open to those who use autoit and seekers of applications that are useful to Microsoft Operating Systems.

For those interested please reply to this topic or email me at rekcah_aedrasmas09@yahoo.com

You need to understand how viruses work, of course. That may involve setting up a test machine that can get infected.

BTW, what type of anti virus will you make? Real-time or just a typical scanner? If you go real-time, the application would have to run at the OS core, hooking into the file system. I don't know if AutoIt can do that.

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

You need to understand how viruses work, of course. That may involve setting up a test machine that can get infected.

BTW, what type of anti virus will you make? Real-time or just a typical scanner? If you go real-time, the application would have to run at the OS core, hooking into the file system. I don't know if AutoIt can do that.

I know that we can make Autoit through API. Some programmers made trojan removal tools using Autoit. The only thing is that we don't have the TEAM that we can work for this thing.

Why dont you tell exactly what your aim is, how you will acomplish it, and give an example.

Because, with the greatest respect, your post sounds as though you want to give out a set of needs to this "TEAM" and have them write it for you.

So just post a deatailed explaination of how it will all work, if you would.

Thanks.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• 3 months later...

We can accomplish it through the help of others. I can write code. but still i need malware and virus analysts for me to write it.

Please e-mail me all your virus file to a single ZIP folder, the e-mail it on this email "gianpaolomapacpac@yahoo.com" so we will discover more virus.

Please e-mail me all your virus file to a single ZIP folder, the e-mail it on this email "gianpaolomapacpac@yahoo.com" so we will discover more virus.

WTF.. do you know what the thread start is talking about?

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]