open and sign in to web site

crom

OK, I am very new at this, I have asked a couple question in past couple weeks and have had poor response. I asked about geting a program to run....was told to look in help file under run, I asked about runing at certain times, was suggested to look into @hour, day, min............. so far not much help :idea:

I dont want you to write the entire script, just need to see what,what I want looks like.

I would like to have a webpage open at a certain time every day, sign in and then run a Au3Record that has been created (opens my mobile acount, texts my kid to remind her to take her pills, and she wants to learn how to do stuff like this)

What did you get when you tried? Did you get Run() to work? Did you get a working loop that checks the time?

Try the example scripts under the _IE* functions in the help file for working with the web site. Post more specific questions about which function you having trouble with.

Another possibility for scheduling is to have your script run by the Task Scheduler service (search for SCHTASKS.exe).

Post what you've got, even if it doesn't work, and you'll get plenty of help.

:idea:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law