Getting ProcessWait to work on 32bit app in 64bit Env

I often use AutoIT to launch an application on my terminal server then wait for the user to exit the application and log them off.

On a 32bit server this works great all day long but I have a new 64 bit server and the process name shows up with a *32 next to it.

How do I call that process name up in AutoIT, I tried "processname.exe *32" but that didn't work.

Help

I don't think you should add *32. I believe this is only cosmetics done by taskmanager.

Also you could try to use

$iPid = Run(...)

ProcessWait($iPid)

Edit: there is an edit-button, do not double-post!

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I don't think you should add *32. I believe this is only cosmetics done by taskmanager.

Also you could try to use

$iPid = Run(...)

ProcessWait($iPid)

Edit: there is an edit-button, do not double-post!

ProgAndy that started the parent process qbw32pro.exe but that in turn starts a child process called qbw32.exe.

How do I capture that child PID which the the one I need to wait for to close? i tried ProcessWaitClose ("qbw32.exe") but it didn't work.