Running Flash exe file with AutoIt

3dit

I have a Flash CS4 presentation that is packaged as a standalone .exe file. I don't want the Flash context menu to come up when the right mouse button is click. I prefer for the presentation to go forward which is what happens when the right arrow key is pressed on the keyboard. Is there a way to get AutoIt to run the Flash .exe file and substitute a right mouse click with a keyboard right arrow keypress? :idea:

I have a Flash CS4 presentation that is packaged as a standalone .exe file. I don't want the Flash context menu to come up when the right mouse button is click. I prefer for the presentation to go forward which is what happens when the right arrow key is pressed on the keyboard. Is there a way to get AutoIt to run the Flash .exe file and substitute a right mouse click with a keyboard right arrow keypress? :idea:

Welcome to the forums! Check out this UDF by MRCreatoR, it should do the trick.

Feel free to try to get it to work, and if you have problems, post your code and we'll see what we can do for you.

Edited by exodius

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Being new to Autoit I'm not sure if I should be creating a shell program that calls the Flash .exe file or do I make a small autoit program that is run from within the Flash .exe file. :idea: