start script windows 7

Hi,

I created a script with AutoItrecorder 1.0.1, and I have the option when I doubleclick on an .au3 file it starts teh skript...

I'm doing this but nothing happens, only an icon appears in systray where script paused is checked on...

What am I doing wrong?

I have windows 7 professional 64bit

thanks for help

My Crystal Scriptalizer shows that there is a problem on line 591.

To have this problem analyzed, please please give us a headstart and post some code for us to visualize in order that we may confirm the diagnosis of the Crystal Scriptalizer.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

My Crystal Scriptalizer shows that there is a problem on line 591.

To have this problem analyzed, please please give us a headstart and post some code for us to visualize in order that we may confirm the diagnosis of the Crystal Scriptalizer.

#region ---Au3Recorder generated code Start ---
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)

_WinWaitActivate("Program Manager","")
MouseClick("left",100,1068,1)
_WinWaitActivate("Bibliotheken","")
MouseClick("left",653,13,2)
MouseClick("left",111,455,1)
_WinWaitActivate("Daten (D:)","")
MouseClick("left",284,262,1)
MouseClick("left",284,262,1)

these are the first 13 lines, how much do you need?

How you are stating the Window with the title "Program Manager" may help out a bit since the script is waiting for that window to become active. If it's not active then exactly what you described is going to be the result.

Is that even the Exact Window title? Remember Titles are case sensitive as well and it must be the complete title unless you have specified differently with Opt("WinTitleMatchMode")

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Well I don't know if it's the exact Title, like I said I recorded this script!

How can I find out how the name is? It's the Explorer of Windows 7, which is standardly fixed in the tasklist in the left down...

Edit: Now it works a little farer, I just deleted the line with the _WinWait

thank you, I think know I get a little clearer with this speech

Edited by Thorus90

Okay, it would now appear that you are talking about Explorer.exe which I can assume is just the desktop you are concerned with.

Put this right under the last Opt() and see what it returns.

$title = WinGetTitle("", "")
MsgBox(0, "Full title read was:", $title)

George