Random Error

i have created 2 seperate scripts to help me in a game (not bots) that complement each other but occasionally, one will just crash. i must run one which will run the other, and send it data once. all of that works, but occasionally i will get an error message saying there was an error on a line that doesn't even exist

Posted Image

then

Posted Image

i barely have 42 lines!

i am able to reproduce the error, by spamming it, but is there some way to fix it? here is the source

i forgot to mention: this is made to send ctrl-click to the user-selected window(from the sister script) and to block from scrolling (in the same selected window)

#include<BlockInputEx.au3>
AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)
#include<Misc.au3>
$dll = 'user32.dll'
$title = ""
While 1 ; in this part, it is awaiting user input from my other script
    $title = ConsoleRead()
    If $title <> "" Then
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
WEnd

While 1
    WinWaitActive($title)
    If _IsPressed('04', $dll) = 1 Then
        _BlockInputEx(1, "", "11", $title)
        Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
        Do
            Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
            MouseClick("left")
        Until _IsPressed('04', $dll) = 0
        Do
            Send("{CTRLUP}")
        Until _IsPressed(11, $dll) = 0
        _BlockInputEx(0)
    EndIf
WEnd
fin()
Func fin()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

btw, it is compiled as an exe but i change the extension to .lego so that it is not run on its own, so that it MUST be ran from the sister script. (ps. is there a better way to do that?)

also, is there a better way to hotkey mouseclicks other than _IsPressed?

thank you

whatever Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

so assumably i can just add the functions from the include to the end of my script, and then see what line that correlates to?

Edit: Then how am i supposed to find what is causing the error?

Edited by legoman1

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

i added that to the top, but nothing happens.

it has to be compiled, right?

Edit: so there is a difference b/w the one that comes with autoit and that one? (i'm pretty sure it came with autoit)

Edited by legoman1

Knock Knock ...

so i got an error while compiling

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\WinAPI.au3(5364,1) Warning for line:$i_transcolor = Execute('0x00' & StringMid($i_transcolor, 5, 2) & StringMid($i_transcolor, 3, 2) & StringMid($i_transcolor, 1, 2))

strange because thats a default file...

oh btw thanks for all the help

the new scite looks better

the error is not critical but it annoys me

Knock Knock ...