Monitor func

const $WM_SYSCommand = 274,$SC_MonitorPower = 61808,$Power_On = -1,$Power_Off = 2
$HWND=WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("",""))
Func MonitorOff()
    DllCall("user32.dll","int","SendMessage","hwnd",$HWND,"int",$WM_SYSCommand,"int",$SC_MonitorPower,"int",$Power_Off)
EndFunc
Func MonitorOn()
    DllCall("user32.dll","int","SendMessage","hwnd",$HWND,"int",$WM_SYSCommand,"int",$SC_MonitorPower,"int",$Power_On)
EndFunc
$i=0
while $i<10
$i=$i+1
MonitorOff()
Sleep(2000)
MonitorOn()
WEnd

This code should power off the monitor and then power on after 2 seconds..and do this 10 times..anyway..the problem is that, if I move the mouse while or during the power down sequence, it powers back up..Is there a hard-coded solution to this?Such as another function I need to call up?Would a BlockInput(1) be feasible(the only solution)..and another thing..how do I speed things up a bit?

Together we might liveDivided we must fall

Ok..so I modified the code to read

const $WM_SYSCommand = 274,$SC_MonitorPower = 61808,$Power_On = -1,$Power_Off = 2
$HWND=WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("",""))
$dll=DllOpen("user32.dll")
Func MonitorOff($s)
    DllCall($dll,"int","SendMessage","hwnd",$HWND,"int",$WM_SYSCommand,"int",$SC_MonitorPower,"int",$Power_Off)
    Sleep($s)
EndFunc
Func MonitorOn($s)
    DllCall($dll,"int","SendMessage","hwnd",$HWND,"int",$WM_SYSCommand,"int",$SC_MonitorPower,"int",$Power_On)
    Sleep($s)
EndFunc
$i=0
while $i<10
$i=$i+1
MonitorOff(10)
MonitorOn(10)
wend
DllClose($dll); Superflous unless the user somehow overwrites memory addreses and steps out of the loop..:))..Not likely..

Any other way I could optimize this?(The speed is excelent now..)

And Input blocking problem still exists..

Together we might liveDivided we must fall