requet | an ai script

hi, im new to this program and somehow i cant get a script to work

i need a script that will press 8-8-8-7 in that sequence when ever i press my left mouse button

sleep should be 3000 +- and it needs to be repeatable i mean wont close after one time i use it

no gui neeeded

ps

i tried its most basic form( cast seq)

but i dont know why it dont work for me and its without the - i just did it so u know the sequence

regards,

ariel

• Developers

if he trys to be a jerk and me asking for a small script politly than he shouldnt even post his unwanted help u mod should just delete the first comments

Well, if you would have put in a little effort yourself first you wouldn't have posted your question as you did.

So look in the mirror when you are looking for somebody to blame.

End of discussion: so go a learn and come back when you have a AutoIt3 question.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

its not a question its a request i need ur guys help in making a small script i dont know how to use this program very well and i tried reading instructions but i didnt get it if i was so lazy at first and didnt read instructions i wouldnt post this request

• Developers

its not a question its a request i need ur guys help in making a small script i dont know how to use this program very well and i tried reading instructions but i didnt get it if i was so lazy at first and didnt read instructions i wouldnt post this request

Pretty sure I was clear so stop moaning and put in some effort.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Well, I was trying to be funny but I guess I missed my mark. My apologies.

Basically, working through the helpfile tutorials will give you an idea of how to get started. Write up some code, post it here, and as long as it isn't for a bot or a keylogger or other such device then someone will most likely help you.

Edited by jaberwocky6669

• Developers

Well, I was trying to be funny but I guess I missed my mark. My apologies.

It was clear to me you were joking as the script line you posted in not really correct and has a common made mistake in it.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think I found out on the forum. ShellExecute is used to open a document with it's default program. So I should have posted:

Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\AutoIt3\AutoIt3Help.exe")