Inject into process

Hi all .... i want to inject some code into a process....

All i want to do is to inject this code

0048667B - jmp 00486680

004498DA - jmp 004498ee

004866DD - jmp 00486714

00486692 - jmp 004866cb

00449AD4 - jmp 00449ae8

into a opened process (ex: notepad.exe)

• Developers

Hi all .... i want to inject some code into a process....

All i want to do is to inject this code

0048667B - jmp 00486680

004498DA - jmp 004498ee

004866DD - jmp 00486714

00486692 - jmp 004866cb

00449AD4 - jmp 00449ae8

into a opened process (ex: notepad.exe)

Great ...and the questions is?

ok, let me guess: you want a script example for this right?

2 things:

1. Ensure you read the sticky at the top of the Support forum about Bots.

2. Search first before asking.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i have search the forum for injection asm and sorry...

i found this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107360 and tried to make something but useless.

and this injection is not for a game.

• Developers

i have search the forum for injection asm and sorry...

i found this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107360 and tried to make something but useless.

and this injection is not for a game.

Post what you have tried and problems with and make it so people can test with it to be able to help.

... and I am curious to learn what other programs require code injection.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

code injection is used by some computer worms to propagate or inject dll to hack a game.

but i think your not malicious because you use notepad as an example. lol..

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

to be honest i do this for a teacher who have a program that is limited to some numbers (ex: got to put a number of 120000 but the program limitation is 50000). the program apply some Newton forces on a piece of metal. And we need to see if the piece resist at that value.

• Developers

to be honest i do this for a teacher who have a program that is limited to some numbers (ex: got to put a number of 120000 but the program limitation is 50000). the program apply some Newton forces on a piece of metal. And we need to see if the piece resist at that value.

Why not simply copy the program and use an HexEditor to update the binary or is that in violation with the EULA?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hello,

Without being disrespectful to AU3, its not the best for injection. Use something like C# for injection its much easier and probably better support than Au3 or look at Cheat Engine you can also inject using it.. it even lays out a template for you.

There is MANY tutorials out on the net for CE.

^^

Steve

Edited by Steveiwonder

They call me MrRegExpMan

Hello,

Without being disrespectful to AU3, its not the best for injection. Use something like C# for injection its much easier and probably better support than Au3 or look at Cheat Engine you can also inject using it.. it even lays out a template for you.

There is MANY tutorials out on the net for CE.

^^

Steve

It's hardly the best for anything.

But that's almost irrelevant for this thread.

With nicely written UDF this* job is as simple as with something like C#.

edit:

*though I have poor idea of what DexterCry wants at all.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

i tried cheat engine but it give a error: the version of exe that is currently running, is not compatible with trainer.

and after 10~20 tries it runs but sometimes not at all.

What exactly you want to do? I don't understand this CE slang, probably most of the people don't too. What it means:

...inject this code

0048667B - jmp 00486680

004498DA - jmp 004498ee

004866DD - jmp 00486714

00486692 - jmp 004866cb

00449AD4 - jmp 00449ae8

Maybe you would get better help if you could explain better what you want.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

From what it looks like, you're going to need an assembler to convert those instructions into codes. Either that or learn auto-assembly in Cheat Engine (the best option, probably). There are plenty of tutorials on the CE forums. Also, I'm not sure what troubles you are having in regards to a trainer. Do you have code in CE that does what you want, and you need help putting it in a CE trainer?

I'm looking for an opcode<->instruction converter for AutoIt as well...Cheat Engine's assemblerunit.pas makes no sense to me so I cannot convert it. :idea: