Message boxes

Hi,

I have 4 similar "help" prompts I have created, and I want to distribute them in a "patch" but each is almost 400kb when compiled with it's icon, is there a way to make it all more compact?

In the patch I have :

;Install help boxes
Dim $submitpath = IniRead($appath & "\MPR500 Pro 5\AlbumMaker.ini", "", "BASE_SUBMIT_FOLDER", "C:\RapidStudio_Submitted_Orders\")
FileInstall(".\Burn to CD Help.exe", $submitpath & "\")
FileInstall(".\Copy to Flash Drive Help.exe", $submitpath & "\")
FileInstall(".\Upload with FTP uploader Help.exe", $submitpath & "\")
FileInstall(".\Upload to website Help.exe", $submitpath & "\")

;Install FTP Uploader shortcuts
FileCreateShortcut ($appath & "\MPR500 Pro 5\AlbumFTPUploader.exe", $submitpath & "\AlbumFTPUploader.lnk")
FileCreateShortcut ($appath & "\MPR500 Pro 5\AlbumFTPUploader.exe", @StartMenuCommonDir & "\Programs\RapidStudio\AlbumFTPUploader.lnk")

;Install updated Order SDK
FileInstall(".\OrderSDK.dll", $appath &"\MPR500 Pro 5\")

The small help boxes:

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.0
 Author:         Steven Hook

Script Function:
    Explain to users how to burn a CD.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Script Start - Add your code below here

MsgBox(4096,"Burn your album to CD", "Please burn the album files you have just created to a CD to send to us." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "To write files to disk:" & @CRLF & "   Insert a blank CD" & @CRLF & "   Right click on the file or folder you want to burn to CD" & @CRLF & "   Go to Send To: and click on the CD / DVD option" & @CRLF & "   Remember to click Burn To Disk before ejecting the CD." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Please check your CD in another computer before sending if you are unsure." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Call 011 225 0522 for assistance or check the FAQ page on our website")

Total file size ends up at 2.5MB, the DLL I have included is only 1.18MB, so 1.4MB is just the small text message boxes.

Just place them all in one script called "Help", then make a small GUI with buttons to make each different msgbox pup up.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

$GUI = GUICreate("Help", 200, 200)
$B1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("How To Burn to CD",0,0,200,50)
$B2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("How To Copy to Flash Drive",0,50,200,50)
$B3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("How To Upload with FTP uploader",0,100,200,50)
$B4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("How To Upload to website",0,150,200,50)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $B1
            MsgBox(4096,"Burn your album to CD", "Please burn the album files you have just created to a CD to send to us." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "To write files to disk:" & @CRLF & "   Insert a blank CD" & @CRLF & "   Right click on the file or folder you want to burn to CD" & @CRLF & "   Go to Send To: and click on the CD / DVD option" & @CRLF & "   Remember to click Burn To Disk before ejecting the CD." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Please check your CD in another computer before sending if you are unsure." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Call 011 225 0522 for assistance or check the FAQ page on our website")
        Case $B2
            MsgBox(4096,"Another Message", "Message 2")
        Case $B3
            MsgBox(4096,"Another Message", "Message 3")
        Case $B4
            MsgBox(4096,"Another Message", "Message 4")

EndSwitch
WEnd