Need help with script.

Guest AlphaScan

Guest AlphaScan

Hello

I want to create my own script but i lack in programming skills...

Sript shuld work in 800x600 resolution and do this kind of actions:

1. Set mouse cursor to 260x360 and move cursor every 10 minutes to 275x360 and back again to 260x360. (swich on this action on/off with F12)

2. Constantly click right mouse button 180 times a second (turn on/off this action with F9)

3. Constantly click "space bar" 180 times a second (turn on/off this action with F10)

Any one want to help?

Thanks for any help to create this script.

Edited by AlphaScan

Hello

I want to create my own script but i lack in programming skills...

Sript shuld work in 800x600 resolution and do this kind of actions:

1. Set mouse cursor to 260x360 and move cursor every 10 minutes to 275x360 and back again to 260x360. (swich on this action on/off with F12)

2. Constantly click right mouse button 180 times a second (turn on/off this action with F9)

3. Constantly click "space bar" 180 times a second  (turn on/off this action with F10)

Any one want to help?

Thanks for any help to create this script.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look up these funtions in the help file, TimerInit, TimerDiff, HotKeySet, AutoItSetOption ( "option", param ) with the option MouseClickDelay, MouseClick, and send. Also look up function and Do Until Loop.

try something like do click and send space until timer diff = ect then move to next location and click location and send space until timer diff = ect.

One quick thing... unless you have 3 scripts running at the same time you will not be able to do all 3 things at the same time.

The helpfile is good enough for even a beginner programmer to be able to do what you are wanting.

Please show a little bit of effort so that we believe you are actually trying to learn and not just mooch off of the knowledge that is here. Read the helpfile and you will get it. It is simple.

Dont expect someone to just passout code because you want it. Make some attempt atleast.

Just some thoughts,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)