AutoIt Window Info

I was using the Window Info tool, and noticed that when unfrozen, the the magnify box is showing pixels from below where my mouse is pointed in a particular program, it works fine in everything else, just in the one particular program. What would casue that, and is there any known solutions to it?

Edit: I was playing with it again, and found its not off base from is Coords, its not detecting the window, the magnifier was showing me a pic i had opened behind the window, what would cause Window Info tool to see through a window and not detect it? I tried clicking on it, but still does not detect it

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

I'm a noob, preparing to go to shool for programming next year. I'm not sure if it is or not, How would I find that info?

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

no, it starts from a client exe, which launches a kicker to verify current version and pc verification, before it goes to the actual client gui and login

Edit: This is Target and start found in properties:

Target: "C:\Program Files\OCZ Client Services\Long\Replace.exe"

Start In: "C:\Program Files\OCZ Client Services\Long"

I can directly start the program with another icon, but wont work if versions dont match.

the properties for that one is:

Target: "C:\Program Files\OCZ Client Services\Long\LongNET.exe"

Start In: "C:\Program Files\OCZ Client Services\Long"

Edited by Realm

What is the application? If it is not a Win32-based application the AutoIt Info tool is not going to capture much of anything, and the magnification tool will "go through" the application. This happens in Java, GTK+, etc. More than likely the application is not Win32.

The actual program has no read problems, just this kicker, but thanks for you help, I will have to find another way around this