EBAY operation?

Hi

I am new to auto it.

I already taken many screen shots of specific region a browser i.e.

Picture1(454,452,530,466) ,

Picture2 (69,868,126,882),

Picture3 (256,868,316,882).

with Pixel Search when script identify the picture is that possible to set numeric value to pictures to perform math operation?

if possible

I want to give

Picture1 numeric value 8

picture2 numeric value 4

picture3 numeric value 1

math operation is like this picture1 numeric value + picture2 numeric value +picture3 numeric value i.e. (8+4+1)=13

now i want to perform certain action if total numeric value of 3 pictures lees than 9 and greater than 11 i.e (9,10,11) then perform a action. if the total numeric value less than 9 and greater than 11 i.e.(5,6,7,8,12,13,14) then perform another action.

Is that possible?

Image link of the browser.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=w1yylydumvy&thumb=4

$Picture1_value = 8
$picture2_value = 4
$picture3_value = 1

$iTotal = $Picture1_value + $picture2_value + $picture3_value

Switch $iTotal
    Case 9, 10, 11
        _Function1()
    Case Else
        _Function2()
EndSwitch

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

It's only a math function, so yes it can be done, with the Switch statement working on the math result

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

To me it looks like a browser so search for firefox in this forum ff.au3 if i am right

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95595&hl=firefox&st=0

Then you have direct access to the html itself.

Use internet explorer to get to EBAY then with the browser objects you definitively will have access to the hmtl content

Other way is to search for MSAA which is also capable of recognizing some of the html controls and getting the text directly

The hard way is with

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66545

1. First store 10 pictures of 0-9 with grey background

2. Then store 10 pictures of 0-9 with white background

3. Then store all other characters you want to recognize (so lets assume another six)

Algorithm then to implement

Capture region 1 to region.bmp

for each picture in all 26 pictures

x=findbmp(region.bmp,picture)

if x = true then

we have a match

else

next

end if

next for

Capture region 2 to region.bmp

for each picture in all 26 pictures