nothing is happening!!!!

Thers my code the problem is whenever i run it nothing actually happenens, ive made smaller programs with test commands like mouseclick that i have below but they worked, please just tell me what to fix, no technical terms please!!!!

$i=0 ;
While $i=0
    ;Primary Intailization Period
    $t=Random(10,13,1) ;
    $ax=Random(160,244,1) ;
    $ay=Random(548,560,1) ;
    $mx=Random(145,177,1) ;
    $my=Random(511,514,1) ;
    $atom=Random(1,5,1) ;
    $Pchk=ProcessExists("PWO.exe") ;

If $Pchk=1 Then
        MouseClick("left",43,574,1,4)
        Sleep(10000)
        MouseClick("left",429,559,1,3) ;
        Sleep(30000)
        MouseClick("left",161,678,1,3) ;
    EndIf
    ;Premier 
    Sleep(10000 * ($t+100)) ;
    MouseClick("left",180,446,1,5) ;
    ;Secondary Intailizer
    $chk=PixelSearch(465,178,465,178,0X307E8A)
    If Not $chk=1 Then
        MouseClick("left",$ax,$ay,1,3) ;
        Sleep($atom * 100)
        MouseClick("left",$mx,$my,1,3)
    EndIf
WEnd

Run this in scite and take note of the console output to see whats going on.

$i=0 ;
While $i=0
    $t=Random(10,13,1) ;
    $ax=Random(160,244,1) ;
    $ay=Random(548,560,1) ;
    $mx=Random(145,177,1) ;
    $my=Random(511,514,1) ;
    $atom=Random(1,5,1) ;

If $Pchk=1 Then
        ConsoleWrite("This will happen if $Pchk=1" & @CR)
        Sleep(10000)
        Sleep(30000)
    EndIf
    ;Premier
    ConsoleWrite("I'm here but im going into a deep sleep for " & 10000 * ($t+100) & " MS which is " & ((10000 * ($t+100))/1000)/60 & " minutes" & @CR)
    ;Secondary Intailizer
    If Not $chk=1 Then
        Sleep($atom * 100)
    EndIf
WEnd
GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.

As far as I can see your script should perform at least 1 mouseclick

this one

"Sleep(10000 * ($t+100)) ;

MouseClick("left",180,446,1,5) ;"

"If Not $chk=1 Then"

$chk will never = 1, it returns an array if successful and sets @error if not, so thats what you want to be checking.

also note that whlile Pokermaon World Online dosent expressly forbid cheating , does reserve the right to terminate your account and ban you if caught.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

As far as I can see your script should perform at least 1 mouseclick

this one

"Sleep(10000 * ($t+100)) ;

MouseClick("left",180,446,1,5) ;"

"If Not $chk=1 Then"

$chk will never = 1, it returns an array if successful and sets @error if not, so thats what you want to be checking.

also note that whlile Pokermaon World Online dosent expressly forbid cheating , does reserve the right to terminate your account and ban you if caught.

yes i do know, and i was expecially wishing that know one knew but yes again I do know that i can get banned

Run this in scite and take note of the console output to see whats going on.

$i=0 ;
While $i=0
    $t=Random(10,13,1) ;
    $ax=Random(160,244,1) ;
    $ay=Random(548,560,1) ;
    $mx=Random(145,177,1) ;
    $my=Random(511,514,1) ;
    $atom=Random(1,5,1) ;

If $Pchk=1 Then
        Sleep(10000)
        Sleep(30000)
    EndIf
    ;Premier
    ConsoleWrite("I'm here but im going into a deep sleep for " & 10000 * ($t+100) & " MS which is " & ((10000 * ($t+100))/1000)/60 & " minutes" & @CR)
    ;Secondary Intailizer
    If Not $chk=1 Then
        Sleep($atom * 100)
    EndIf
WEnd

I saw console write at line 21 but stilll no mouseclicks

Is it purley online of is there sofware you have to install?

If the latter, its entirely possible that the software inhibits mouse automation in some fashion.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

What does ProcessExists return? :idea:

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Im going to assume it returns 1

I'd check it if I were you. ASS-umptions can be a bitch.

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

I'd check it if I were you. ASS-umptions can be a bitch.

/Manko

<hands up> Indeed I didnt scroll the code down and only looked at the consolewrite in the if condition</hands up>

Tip: if you are going to insult someone, try not to do it in word play, you're shit at it.

<hands up> Indeed I didnt scroll the code down and only looked at the consolewrite in the if condition</hands up>

Tip: if you are going to insult someone, try not to do it in word play, you're shit at it.

I wasn't aiming at insulting you. assumptions have gotten the best of me too at times.

The fact that you didn't bother to check when I brought it up the first time is why I brought you that wisdom.

I will no doubt fall into that trap myself at times...

Also, I'd check twice or thrice before getting upset. There were no exclamaion marks...

I never remarked on your caracter. I didn't call you anything. I remarked on something universal. assuming...

[Edit: Also, it should be obvious that I was trying to help. (Forgot the smiley though... :P )]

/Manko

Edited by Manko

lol

Im not upset

Also Im crap at smileys

I tried to use one for the first time in months last week and cot called arrogant or something, haha.

As for the OPs problem it remains that his mouseclicks are not occuring, and I can only really think of one reason and thats macro countermeasurs.

lol

Im not upset

Also Im crap at smileys

I tried to use one for the first time in months last week and cot called arrogant or something, haha.

As for the OPs problem it remains that his mouseclicks are not occuring, and I can only really think of one reason and thats macro countermeasurs.

See my post above... I bet it solves the OP's issue.

My original post up the top shows that if $Pchk=1

If $Pchk=1 Then

is false the console write wont be shown indicating this part of code wont happen

and that it is being put in a deep sleep here

so it wont do much here for around 18 minutes or so depending on the value of $t.

GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.

well, plain and simple, "If $Pchk=1 Then" is wrong. I cannot imagine that this process has a process ID of "1" ever...

then for the next part, you already explained $chk will be an array... he should be good to go with those changes.

Edited by danwilli