Window Title Bar

You are going to have to be more specific. If you expect anyone to help you, you need to be as specific as possible when describing what it is you're trying to accomplish. The more details you provide us, the more likely it is that a solution will be found.

I am writing a script to display the active window coordinates in the upper left corner of the window using the ToolTip function.

I have calculated the title bar area. When the user clicks and holds down the mouse in this area the coordinates will be displayed.

Also, if the user drags the window across the screen, these coordinates will be constantly updated until the user releases the mouse.

The coordinates will be displayed in both "show window contents while dragging" and no contents mode.

I do not want to the display the coordinates if the user clicks in any part of the title bar which has buttons/menus because the window

can not be dragged. I thought about using the button width and finding various parameters through functions _WinAPI_GetWindowLong and

_WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics, and then recalculating the title bar area. But there are too many variables to make that practical since

the number of buttons can vary from window to window. If it can be determined what's under a given mouse click, that will determine

the display.

I am also displaying the window size in a similar matter in the same script depending where the user clicks the mouse.

The script is a While Loop that runs in the background waiting for some response from the user.