readin text in a window

Don't know because I am still new with Autoit, but maybe I found a way. Not sure though, since I'm new and also community seems not very responsive to my help requests so I go a bit slow.

A solution may be opening Au3Info, the program included in the installation folder of autoit which gets the windows names and so on. So you open the window you want to read text and pick up the control (the area of window where the text ou want to read is stored). After, you open the curtain menu "Control" and check for the name of control. After that you may use GuiCtrlRead or something else which I don't know.

I repeat, I'm new to autoit so I don't know much and this may be working or not....

tried to help. bye.

Don't know because I am still new with Autoit, but maybe I found a way. Not sure though, since I'm new and also community seems not very responsive to my help requests so I go a bit slow.

A solution may be opening Au3Info, the program included in the installation folder of autoit which gets the windows names and so on. So you open the window you want to read text and pick up the control (the area of window where the text ou want to read is stored). After, you open the curtain menu "Control" and check for the name of control. After that you may use GuiCtrlRead or something else which I don't know.

I repeat, I'm new to autoit so I don't know much and this may be working or not....

tried to help. bye.

it didn't work... :idea: give some other solution

I'm new and also community seems not very responsive to my help requests so I go a bit slow.

Well I have seen loads of help for you, are you mad because you havent got help in 6 hours of your overlap post? thats not an easy question to answer.

get a grip, sometimes people just dont know the answer, or the question is put in such a way that it cannot be understood.

@OP

try ControlGetText

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Well I have seen loads of help for you, are you mad because you havent got help in 6 hours of your overlap post? thats not an easy question to answer.

get a grip, sometimes people just dont know the answer, or the question is put in such a way that it cannot be understood.

@OP

try ControlGetText

Do not want to start a thread brawl, but, I haven't received a reply to lot of posts in which reply would have been as simple as yes or no.

I just don't want, though, to appear ungrateful or whatever. Sorry if I seemed. Was just a bit bothered. Btw, I helped too when I could.