Installing utilities us @scriptdir

I am working on a script that will allow me to run common utilities that i use everyday. Currently I have the script able to run an installer from using @scriptdir command. I had two questions that are related to @scriptdir.

1. Is there a way that I can have the actually utility install in the script dir using @scirptdir.

2. The utilities that i am using only having installers, is there a way to have the script uninstall the utility after i am done, without knowing the path? i.e. script installs malawarebytes in to script dir. Once I am done I should be able to go back to the script and uninstall.

Sorry don't have code as i am not sure how to do this. Thanks.

Get lost. We don't want this crap here.

Reported to mods...

:idea:

Edit: My mistake. I wasn't familiar with Malwarebytes and didn't even read that as a proper noun name.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

You can install to @scriptdir, but the sourcepath has to be defined.

Im not sure I know what you mean about uninstall, you know wher you install then you know where the files are.

If its something different then try writing the path to an ini file or something.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Fucking hell you're both failures.

PsaltyDS, you're a failure for looking up what Malwarebytes is and just assuming it's "malware". hozdaman, you're a failure for not spending 8 seconds thinking from a different perspective about what PsaltyDS could be on about with his "you're reported" comment. Together with the emphasis I placed on a very specific word in my post it should be obvious there was a misunderstanding going on here.

Now both of you stop wasting my time filing these senseless reports because you are both too eager to jump to conclusions.

Edited by Valik
Missing word.