How do I this?

Really? You're going to post an image of a GUI that you want to make?

Look in the helpfile. There are extensive examples of how to make a GUI and its elements. The image you have houses multiple GUI elements. It will take quite a bit of time to get the handle on that, so be prepared for a long learning process.

Other than that, any code behind the GUI (i.e. the actual program code) is a mystery to me, since I have no idea what it is you are showing us.

[center][/center]

GuiCreate ()
GUigetmsg ()
GUisetonevent ()
Guictrlsetonevent ()
guictrlcreatelistview ()
GUictrlcreatebutton ()

in the help file.. check it out. You're basically asking for how to make a gui with a listview control on it.

Really? You're going to post an image of a GUI that you want to make?

Look in the helpfile. There are extensive examples of how to make a GUI and its elements. The image you have houses multiple GUI elements. It will take quite a bit of time to get the handle on that, so be prepared for a long learning process.

Other than that, any code behind the GUI (i.e. the actual program code) is a mystery to me, since I have no idea what it is you are showing us.

no

you not understand me

Sorry my english is very bad

I want create table for example picture

I making mysql program but I'm not make this

no

you not understand me

Sorry my english is very bad

I want create table for example picture

I making mysql program but I'm not make this

Ahh, I see. As mentioned above, amongst other things, you should try GUICtrlCreateListView(). It's more supported than the table example you had provided.

I will warn you, though, Listviews can be very complicated.

[center][/center]

I will warn you, though, Listviews can be very complicated.

The first one just seems difficult becuase you are not sure just what functions to use with them, after that they become fairly simple.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You should look up the examples in the helpfile. That would be the best way.

Apart from what has been suggested, we can't provide much more help aside from writing the code for you.

[center][/center]

You build a GUI with a ListView control in it and add items to the ListView as required.

The two functions you waill need are

GUICtrlCreateLIstView()

GUICtrlCreateListViewItem()

If you are adding items based on an SQL table Query then you will use use the GUICtrlCreateListViewItem() in a loop based on the array returned by your Query.

Now away you go to build your GUI. Come back when you have some code to post that shows where you are having a problem.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

You should look up the examples in the helpfile. That would be the best way.

Apart from what has been suggested, we can't provide much more help aside from writing the code for you.

I could not find in the helpfile.

@Benma

Posting

How do I do now?

and then coming back 2 minutes later with

please help me

is post bumping and that won't endear you to many people in the forums. Really it makes it look like your code should be important to all of us when in reality, the only person that cares about your code is you. We will help but you have to put in some effort. If reading the English help file is the problem, it's available in a few more languages so see if there is another one that is easier for you to understand.

George

I already warned you in this thread about bumping it, I warned you again in mt reply to your PM in which you were asking me to look at your code. This is that last straw, I'm now putting you on my blocked list and you will never see another reply from me to one of your problems. Have a good life.

George

GEO, i understand your frustration, but most of us were at the point they are at...

here is a small example of a listview.

GUICreate ('This is a listview Demo',300,300) ; Creates A Graphical user Interface.
$LV=GUICtrlCreateListView ('Column1|Column2|Column3|Column4',0,0,300,300) ; Creates a Listview Control, also see GUICTRLCREATELIST for a simpler version without grids.
For $n = 0 To 100 ; Uses a For To Loop to make many Items with as little code as possible
    GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ('Item' & $n & '|ITem' & $n & '|ITEm' & $n & '|ITEM' & $n,$LV);Creates an item with subitesm delimitered by the "|" character.
Next
GUISetState () ;Shows The GUI
Do
Until GUIGetMsg () = -3 ;until the msg is $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE... meaning do the loop until the window is closed

[EDIT] This is a Basic outline of what it should look like... Learn from it, use the helpfile, and come back if you have questions, not requests... hopefully this will help... O.o

Edited by CodyBarrett

You havent tried a single thing, or listened to anyone in this thread, exactly the behaviour of a troll.

So is it any wonder people get pissed off by you?

I think its time you posted some code.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Benma, be very careful how you act towards the people who have spent a darn lot more effort than you.

RULE 1: POST YOUR CODE. IF YOU WANT HELP. POST YOUR CODE.

RULE 2: PLEASE SEE RULE 1.