Emule automation

There is no public emule API AFAIK.

You can try a combination of command line arguments, config file tweaking, and 'blind' mousemove/send functions. I think emule is done in java so the windows may not be directly intractable via the windows API (AutoIt).

i've searched a lot the emule api's...and nothing...or other methods of automation....but i'va seen a lot of emule mods,there are builded in some mode!:mellow:

I just want(now...the next target will await) a basic method to connect KAD and connect to server(random or predefinied) ...

If NOTHING is possible maybe try with nomadmemory udf,sending memory data to invoche the internal function of connect to emule process(mmm...is possible this maybe)...suggestion?ideas?

Thanks

emule is open souce. The "mods" you see for it are most likely custom compilations. On the plus side, when i look at it, it's written with good 'ol windows API GUI, so it should be quite scriptable with ControlSend().

Or if you dare, extend the emule source to HAVE an api...

Good idea man,I'm trying but...thinking about the automation of Internet explorer...is easy

automating things like navigate,read strings in a page,get the object on a page,click a certain control...and tools like the HTML viewer,or Firebug(for firefox) do a very nice job...so...to help me to find controls,objects,etc...in a GUI...what can I use?

AutoIt comes with a tool called "Window Info". When you run it (it starts frozen I think, remember to unfreeze it from the options menu) you can click on a window and hover over its controls. The control properties will appear in the 'Control' tab of Window Info.