.exe to .au3 how?

ok as title says... how can i decompress> ? what i need to do? rly new to this thing.,.. xD

You don't. This topic is a forbidden subject and I suspect will be locked very soon.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

ok as title says... how can i decompress> ? what i need to do? rly new to this thing.,.. xD

There was a program that once did this (exe2aut), though I don't believe this works anymore.

Edited by Affe

[center][/center]

ow man..i just want to decompres my very very very old autoit file and use some of the script from it.. bcuz i dont remember wat i wrote in it that i need...am trying to make same but fail...so thats why i need to get au3 from .exe

Read the line in my signature regarding decompile. It's NOT going to happen.

EDIT: The ability to decompile is no substitute for proper backup so suck it up and re-write the code. Or if you used Tidy on it at any time see if there are any Tidy backups sitting around on your system.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

ow man..i just want to decompres my very very very old autoit file and use some of the script from it.. bcuz i dont remember wat i wrote in it that i need...am trying to make same but fail...so thats why i need to get au3 from .exe

If it is very old, follow GEOSoft's signature (as suggested).

[center][/center]

ok now i get it alrdy.. dont hav to say 100 times :idea: but then can u help me with this

$coord = PixelSearch(71, 96, 943, 590, 0xDBD808, 60 )
If Not @error Then
MouseClickDrag("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], $coord[0], $coord[1])

where do i add +30 there so that the click will happen at right place

Are you trying to select a 30x30 px square? If so, then:

$coord = PixelSearch(71, 96, 943, 590, 0xDBD808, 60 )
If Not @error Then
MouseClickDrag("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], $coord[0] + 30, $coord[1] + 30)

It works like this:

MouseClickDrag("left", STARTX, STARTY, NEWX, NEWY)

[center][/center]

aaa btw... is it posible to scan for pixel in a square but crop out like a square in middle?

ive idea of this like to make 4 squares to be scanned.. but prob wit this is that they all wont be scanned at once like a one square..so any ideas?

So, you're asking if you could scan an area of pixels, but not scan a portion of the area? Like below?

0 = no scan, 1 = scan

If yes, then what you are going to have to do is split it up into 4 pixelsearch() functions. One for the top row, one for the left side, one for the right, and one for the bottom.

[center][/center]