color clicking

hey guys, so im new and i was wondering if there was any type of auto clicker that can find a certain color in a specific section of the screen, then will do specific clicks. thanks guys, let me know if you dont understand

• Developers

i dont know any code, but i guesswhat im trying to say is find the color, the right click that color, move down, and left click a option on a drop down menu

Just find the Helpfile and tutorials and check back when you have something to show that you have questions about.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

you did install AutoIt3?

Any idea what got installed with that installer

Have you put any effort in trying to find out some if the information you need?

.. or you registered and assumed you can ask others to do your work?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Point made... start at the beginning and come back when you have something to show.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

After you have installed Autoit3, find it in your start menu, and select "Autoit Help File"

When that opens you will see a number of tabs on the left, select index and find in it, Pixel and mouse and there related functions, you can double click on them to bring up information on how to use them, with examples.

When you are sufficiently befuddled, look in the forum FAQ section and you will find som links to good begginers tutorials.

Good luck.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Developers

ok i have no idea what to do.. i opened up the program no idk what to do

geezz.. you spent a whole 8 minutes to download the AutoIt3 program, install it and do your research and STILL didn't know what to do. :mellow:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.