how to get all open window titles into a dropdown menu

• Developers

i did say sry ... this time its u who needs to calm down

This is what I mean. I wasn't talking to you so stay out.

As to your comment: I give you 2 days to think about it and everything I told you. after that come back if you can try to behave, be patient and write in resonable normal English or else just stay away.

Hope it is clear enough this time for you.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

You need to lay off, Jos. We were having a nice, decent, calm discussion about AutoIt programming befvore you showed up and started causing trouble.

I honestly do not understand why you take it up for him as I clearly am showing I have a general issue with his behaviour in this forum, not with you.

I also don't care what your opinion is in this matter and whether you concur with me or not.

Now, just do yourself and me a favor and do not tell me to lay off when I pick a fight with a forum member in an effort to "slow him down" and be less impatient.

Thanks

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

borderLine,

I've looked over the information that Jos provided, and I'm thinking that he's using his Dev status to pick on people.

You are so far off the mark it is not even funny. :P

And whatever line your border refers to, you are way over it. Please take a few steps back. :mellow:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

damn right.

mmm. see you sneaked one in just before the posting ban.. enjoy your time off which is now 5 days.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

wat is this a school?seriously like...i mean,i apologized ,what else do u want? a kiss? pff... and ye im not afraid of that Dev sign.like its gona arrest me is it? :mellow:

tot its good forum here..blah ...little kids around with Dev signs... uve no idea how to take care of forum ...

Edited by DeveloperHAHa

• Developers

So you have a personal problem with him, not with me?

And that's why you felt to exclude him from the information that I am willing to give him? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM?

Go back and read through the threads he posted ... after that pass judgement.

So: No I wasn't trying to keep your info away from him and I can see you were trying to help.

Now let me tell you what the result of your support to him is: He now thinks he is "the man" and just created a new member to evade the ban.

So thanks for supporting him and taking a stand against me... the end result now is a permanent ban for the little bugger.

Now back off and leave me do my job here without interfering.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Your “job”? is butting in on conversations and starting shit? Everything was fine before you showed up. Granted that you don't like him, but why couldn't you just leave well enough alone? If you had any sense of reason at all, you would realize that he finally found an idiot that would help him, but no, you had to go and raise a stink: “Look at me! I'm the ONE! Do not defy me!”

borderLine, enjoy your 7 day vacation. While Jos may be inclined to let your behavior slide I am not. You see, this is our forum. If we want to come into a thread and "start shit" (as you put it) that is our prerogative. Whether you like it or not is entirely irrelevant. Attempting to lecture us on how to run our own forum is beyond stupid. The last time I checked Jos was a moderator here, not you, therefore your opinion is completely unnecessary for the continued operation of this forum. I know enough about Jos to know if he came into this thread to chastise the OP then there was a very good reason for it. It just so happened that he managed to not only flush one idiot out (the OP) he managed to find another one we now know to keep an eye on since you apparently feel it's your place to take a moderator to task for doing his job (Protip: It's not your job).

Anyway, see you in 7 days and when you come back I suggest you keep your stupid comments to yourself.