<Devs read this!>

I was responding to a query from another AutoIt user, and we were making some progress when this Dev came in causing problems because he doesn't like the guy who asked the question!

He was abusive and mean, and nothing we could say would make him leave.

I mean, I was helping this dude, and this guy just jumps in and starts yelling at him and acting all crazy. That's not proper.

Look at this from my POV:

I originally came here with a question of my own, but I saw a question I could answer, so I ran with that instead. I still haven't even gotten around to asking my own question because I was so appalled by witnessing the treatment this dude was getting by this “Dev” that I got thoroughly pissed off.

I know there must be another Dev out there who will read this and realize that this dude was wronged.

Please help us. We are subject to Jos' tyranny. I know you all have logs, but sometimes they edit them, so I've been saving webpages along the way.

Edited by borderLine

I disagree with that ‘nice person’ bit, though. You should read through that posting again. We were happily minding our own business when he came in and ruined everything. What if that was me? I've been known to ask much stupider questions than that. Would I have become an object of Jos' abuse?

• Moderators

You ask what was wrong with the situation?

Jos explicitly told the script kiddie that this forum is not to be used for his "cheat" purposes.

The child obviously did not bother to read any of the forum rules ( I assume you didn't as well, as you were getting angry trying to help him ( script kiddie ) break our forum rules ).

It doesn't matter if you think the rules are just or fair. This is not a democracy.

Now, onto your issue. You've obviously failed to read the script kiddies other "locked" topics, and or failed to try to even understand why Jos had an issue with him ( it was not personal other than the fact that he would not stop breaking the rules ).

So, putting ignorance aside, you've elected to call out a Dev/Mod in their own forum publicly.

I am revoking your posting privileges until Jos decides what to do with you.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Do you not realise that somehow most users get along fine with the devs. I've survived for well over a year, starting from a similar position as you.

besides, Jos did you a favour, the user was constantly asking questions and expecting to be given answers, next he'd be PMing you daily with questions and you might never get to ask your question.

• Developers

sigh... ok this DEV read it and my guess is that Jon and others Devs will kinda back me on this trivial one.

Now why do you feel you need to get "your right" here?

As you noticed, I am not somebody that avoids the discussion and simply Bans members if they don't agree with me.

I did not have an issue with you but the other guy so what is your problem?

What is so damn important to you in this case?

... and if you such a mature person why are you forming an opinion on me based on this one thread and say the things about me that you did in this and the other thread?

Think about these questions but don't bother to answer them to me or in these forums.

If/when you don't agree how we do things here then just move on and don't bother about it any more.

This is my last reply to you on this issue so better now let it rest and move on.

Edit: Moderator preview is lifted and you have posting abilities again as I am assuming that for some reason you totally misunderstood my intentions and went down the wrong path. The very first port from you that contains any "out of order" comments to anybody will give you a long ban.

Case now really closed!

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)